Rich Banana Bread. And bananas are sliced instead of mashed in this recipe, giving a concentrated banana taste in every bite. "This is the moistest banana bread that I have ever tasted. It's also very easy to make!" What makes this banana bread so moist is its secret ingredient: sour cream. So delicious for breakfast with a cup of coffee, this amazing bread is also a great way to use up extra-ripe bananas.
Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. This banana bread is moist and delicious with a bunch of tasty chocolate chips! Moist and delicious and studded with crunchy toasted walnuts. You can cook Rich Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 2 medium of bananas, mashed.
How to cook Rich Banana Bread. This is the BEST banana bread recipe ever that is easy to make, super moist and bursting with Best Banana Bread Recipe. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there? This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is How many bananas do I need for banana bread?
Rich Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, stir together melted butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Fold in the sour cream and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan..
- Back at 350°F for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..
The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! It is moist and full of rich banana flavor. Your search for the perfect healthy banana bread recipe stops here! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!