Crockpot chicken tacos. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with.
The one that never ever fails to be awesome. Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe is so easy! It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. You can have Crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken tacos
- It’s 1 pkg of chicken breast. skinless and boneless.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes.. with lime and cilantro.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of salt pepper onion powder garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pkg of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of taco blend cheese. lettuce. avacodo. lime.
This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown. Finally, wrap the shredded chicken and cooked vegetables in soft flour tortillas before digging in. For tips on how to choose other toppings for your crockpot chicken tacos, scroll down!
Crockpot chicken tacos step by step
- Put a can of diced tomatoes in bottom of crock pot.. add a lil of all seasonings. And one garlic clove…
- Place chicken in crockpot.. add second can on top.. add a lil bit of all seasonings.. and second garlic clove…
- Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours…
- Shred chicken and put back in juices.. warm up tortillas do not fry.. and make tacos.. add cheese lettuce avocado and lime..
Slow cooker recipes are simply the best, aren't they? Chicken breasts slow cooking with salsa and taco seasoning make for the most tender shredded chicken. Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy meal in the slow cooker. You just need three ingredients to Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe. Tacos are a staple in our house.