Moist Chocolate chips banana bread. 🍷. I tried this and it was amazing. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! This is the BEST chocolate chip banana bread.
The secret to super moist banana bread. For any questions feel free to ask down below in the comments. thanks for watching, please subscribe follow me: instagram. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. You can cook Moist Chocolate chips banana bread. 🍷 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate chips banana bread. 🍷
- Prepare 6 of ripes mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter/ 1 cup cooking oil.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour(- 6 tbsp).
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana bread Let me explain why this is the last banana bread recipe you'll ever need. First off, it's outrageously moist (sorry). This recipe has butter as well as sour. My family loves really moist banana bread.and, of course, chocolate!
Moist Chocolate chips banana bread. 🍷 step by step
- 1. Preheat oven 325°F. Grease 2 Reguler loafs baking pan. Or use your favorite baking pan style..
- Mix eggs and sugar in the mixer bowl. Beat around 2 mnt..
- Place all ingredients together into mixing bowl. Not over work..
- Add half cup of chocolate chips into batter..
- Pour into prepared loaf..
- Bake until tooth pick inserted comes out clean..
- Good companion with a cup of tea in the afternoon. GOOD LUCK..
So this bread is the perfect combo of both! This is a slightly modified version of the Banana Bread recipe in the Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook. We can rarely wait until it's cooled completely! Chocolate chips elevate this moist and delicious banana bread. Use semisweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips when making this easy recipe.