Crockpot Apricot Chicken. One of our meal plan staples! This is a juicy and flavorful chicken recipe that uses pantry staples. Mix apricot jam, dijon mustard, soy sauce.
This slow cooker apricot chicken is one of our favorite recipes. The chicken over rice is so easy in the crock pot and absolutely. Crockpot apricot chicken is a quick, wonderful, and sweet and savory recipe that combines apricot preserves and dry onion soup mix for a tasty sauce. You can cook Crockpot Apricot Chicken using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Apricot Chicken
- You need 2 lb of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 of 8-oz. Bottle Russian Salad Dressing.
- It’s 1 of 12-oz. Jar Apricot Preserves.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
This recipe was a little unique for me, because normally, when I do a recipe it's basically done once the pot is cooked, but this one takes one extra step. Crock Pot Apricot ChickenFlying on Jess Fuel. apricot preserves, red pepper flakes, onion, mustard, boneless skinless chicken Crock Pot Moroccan Chicken With Apricots and ChickpeasLittle Family Adventure. black pepper, dried apricots, ground ginger. Some of my kiddos are sick, so I make an easy crock-pot chicken for the rest of us. It is really easy and good tasting!
Crockpot Apricot Chicken instructions
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot mix apricot preserves and Russian dressing together and pour over top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle with black pepper..
- Cook on high for one hour, then on low for three hours. Enjoy!.
- **** Can be shredded right in the crockpot and made into sandwiches, with the extra sauce poured over! ****.
What Your Frugal Friends Are Saying About This Recipe… Beth writes: "Just tossed ingredients in the I am in crock pot heaven. I haven't heard or tried any of these until now. Warming up the OLD, almost ready to die, crock pot. An easy crockpot recipe to try. View top rated Apricot chicken crock pot recipes with ratings and reviews.