Strawberry banana bread. Browse Our Bread Mixes And More Today. Find Deals on Banana Bread Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon. Strawberry Banana Bread is a blend of fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with bananas that make this bread soft and moist in every slice.
The recipes for quick bread range from pumpkin bread to cheese bread and everything in between, including strawberry banana bread! Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. This recipe ups the ante by adding mashed strawberry to the mix. You can cook Strawberry banana bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana bread
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
Whisk together the flour, sugar, roughly chopped walnuts, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together the oil, eggs, vanilla and zest. Stir in the mashed bananas and the diced strawberries before turning the batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. Bake the strawberry bread for around an hour, or until the top is golden and set and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Strawberry banana bread instructions
- Mix bananas, strawberries, oil, and eggs in bowl until thoroughly mixed. I used a blender just to speed things up, but if you prefer to keep the chunks of strawberries in your bread i suggest otherwise..
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add both mixtures together. Make sure to not leave any dry flour. Mix VERY thoroughly..
- Heat oven to 350. Grease your bread pan with Pam, and bake for 45-60 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean..
Once the bread has cooled completely, you can slice and serve it. Bursting with fresh berries, this Strawberry Banana Bread is so easy to make for breakfasts and snacks. It stores well in the fridge for days, has a simple ingredient list, and is super moist. Banana Bread gets a fun new twist with the addition of fresh strawberries! This Strawberry Banana Bread starts with the BEST Banana Bread recipe and adds just a few simple ingredients to take it to the next level.