Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken. Juicy Chicken and savory stuffing cook together in the crock pot with your favorite vegetables for a flavor combination that is unbeatable! Let's forget I said anything and instead talk about this Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing, which I swear is really good and totally normal and even though I eat The chicken releases a lot of juice and if it's all sitting at the bottom, the stuffing on bottom is soggy and the stuffing on top is dry. We love one pot meals around here for busy weeks and even better when the recipe uses the slow cooker!
Easy crock pot recipe and a family favorite! Crock pot chicken and stuffing is so easy to make, comfort food at it's best. My whole family loves this crock. You can have Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 box of Stuffing any flavor.
Home » Blog » Casseroles » Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans. It can mean any sort of one-pot meal, but most often it's a casserole with cream soup, some kind of protein, veggie and a starch. Keyword:Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans. Check out our super easy Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe!
Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken step by step
- Place chicken in crock pot season with salt and pepper. Cover with 1/2 a can of soup. Place the whole box of stuff on top of chicken. ( make sure stuffing is uncooked) Place the remaining cans of soup on top of the stuffing..
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or on high for 3 hours. Serve with rolls and veggies if desired.
We have perfectly the technique for I finally perfected my Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe! I say this because there's a special technique We rely on crock pot recipes during the busy week, and this one is now on our repeat list. The whole family will love this quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Chicken and Stuffing! Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place chicken breasts in crock pot. Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast.