Super easy banana bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had.
Although the bread is irresistible straight out of the oven, I find that the banana flavor improves a day after it's made. My BEST, Easy banana bread recipe ! This banana loaf is super moist and tender ! You can cook Super easy banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy banana bread
- You need 3 of super ripe bananas (2 if they are really big).
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar (you can drop down to as low as 1/2 cup if you want.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. "Super-good! Moist, flavorful, baked in no time! This is my new favorite banana bread recipe" – Julie. This bread freezes delightfully, if you slice it and wrap pieces it's fantastic to grab in the morning going out of the door.
Super easy banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and butter or nonstick spray a 4×8 loaf pan..
- In mixing bowl mash bananas with fork and brute force until smooth. Stir in melted butter. (i used my handmixer and it worked just as well).
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Then sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Once all mixed slowly add flour..
- Pour into loaf pan and slide that bad boy into the oven for one hour. Check using a sharp knife, skewer, or toothpick for doneness (should come out with no sticky batter on it) you may want to check around 50 minutes just to make sure since all ovens are different..
- Allow to cool, then slice up that bad mamajama and slather with butter. Fabulous!.
To have at night as a snack, or to Put butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar and banana's into a large bowl and blend with an electric mixer. Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder, cinnamon. This easy Buttermilk Banana Bread is one of my oldest and most favorite recipes! It makes a super moist quick bread with a tender crumb and loads of banana flavor thanks to the addition of banana pudding mix. It is easy and pretty much fail proof.