Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken. If you are coming to this page first and are interested in doing freezer meals This one is sweet yet tangy and the Italian dressing brings on a fun twist to a BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich. Here comes another freezer crock-pot meal: Honey Mustard Chicken. I never knew honey mustard could be this appealing.
How to Make Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken Season the chicken breasts with salt and place in crock pot. Add remaining ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well. BBQ Chicken – Crock Pot THM EMixing With Michelle. You can have Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken
- It’s 3 lbs of bone in chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of seasoning salt to taste (i use lawrys).
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion (medium dice).
- Prepare 1 of medium green bell pepper (medium dice).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 cup of honey mustard bbq sauce (i use sweet baby rays).
- You need 1/3 cup of bottled italian salad dressing (i use kraft zesty).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red hot sauce (i use franks).
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 of favorite hamburger buns (toasted).
Honey Chicken Breast Crock Pot Recipes. Pecan-Crusted Pork Tenderloin Pinwheels with Carolina Mustard SaucePork. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot and cover with sauce. Looking for an easy crock pot chicken wings recipe?
Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken instructions
- Season chicken breasts liberally with the seasoning salt. Place skin down in crock pot..
- Mix the remaining 10 ingredients together until well combined. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts..
- Cook chicken on high for approximately 2.5 -3 hours or until temperature reaches 165°F internally. When done remove chicken and allow to cool some..
- When cool enough to touch, shred chicken into bite size pieces. I simply use my hands to do this. Add shredded chicken back in the crock pot and cook on low heat for one hour. If you want a thicker sauce, a cornstarch slurry will thicken it more..
- We usually serve this burger style, but over rice is also good. You can use any cut of chicken you like. Chicken thighs are a great choice for this recipe and can stand up to longer cooking times. Boneless skinless chicken breast are not a very good choice for this recipe. They cook really fast. If they are over cooked, the best you can do is just cut them into bite size pieces. So be sure to adjust your cooking time to much less. Enjoy..
The classic sweet-tangy duo of honey & mustard combined with chicken wings, then prepared in Honey Mustard Chicken Wings totally remind me of those days. There's a bunch of awesome bars/pubs right around Wrigley Field, and. The whole family will enjoy this simple honey and mustard chicken recipe, made with boneless chicken thighs, Dijon mustard, and a little honey. This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard sauce. More recipes made using Honey Mustard Sauce.