Nutella Banana Bread. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Browse Baking Mixes, Snacks, And More. There's no question that bananas and Nutella belong together.
This banana bread definitely leans toward dessert, thanks to thick swirls of chocolate-hazelnut spread. Browning the butter may seem a little fussy, but it's totally worth the time and effort. The resulting toasty warm flavor pairs perfectly with sweet bananas and the rich spread. You can cook Nutella Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Softened butter.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Nutella (or other hazelnut spread).
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Tips For Nutella Banana Bread: Use very ripe, brown-speckled bananas. This is the key to sweet, moist banana bread.
Nutella Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F;.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Optionally, I like to add a little reduced sugar and water to sweeten the bananas when they're not too ripe;.
- Mix in softened butter, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs and mix until everything is combined;.
- Add in flour and mix until everything's combined. You should have a lumpy, doughy batter;.
- Add Nutella and swirl until combined. You can either fully combine it or try to give it a slightly marbled effect;.
- Pour mixture into a buttered baking dish (lather the whole pan to prevent sticking), ideally one that's long and tall (9×5), give it a few taps on a hard surface to let the air out and make it uniform then put it in the oven;.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes. Check by sticking a knife or skewer from top to bottom. If it comes out clean, it's ready. Note that it may not be completely clean because it's very moist. I wouldn't suggest leaving it longer than 55 minutes or it'll burn the perimiter;.
- Let the bread cool on the counter before serving. Tastes great warm or cold..
To speed up the ripening process, place the bananas in a paper bag with an apple or ripe banana. I have tried countless yummy banana bread recipes as my husband is literally obsessed with bananas! He'll eat them any way possible; on toast, in a shake, with ice cream, yogurt, etc! When it comes to banana bread he is my number one taste tester. This one uses a swirl of Nutella® for even more flavor.