Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus. What is the BEST slow cooker crock pot chicken recipe? How about other crock pot paleo recipes? Putting a healthy chicken dinner on the table is easier than you think.
Add more or less curry depending on your taste preferences. The best Healthy Crockpot Chicken Chili ever! This recipe is so easy to make and is the perfect dinner to feed a crowd! You can cook Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus
- You need 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
This is easily the best Healthy Crockpot Chicken Chili known to mankind. It has won first place in many cook-offs, and because of this recipe my mom is currently reigning as the. That makes our Healthy Crockpot Potato Soup with Chicken versatile enough for any night of the week. Remove the chicken breast from the crock.
Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus step by step
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side..
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you..
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!.
Stir the potato soup vigorously to break up the Pingback: Slow Cooker Chicken Soup Recipes Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, black beans, onion, green chiles, corn and garlic into your crock pot. Pour in chicken broth, and season with cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and bay leaf. The ingredients for this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe make it simple to have a healthy meal without all the fuss. Keywords: crock pot chicken, chili recipes, crock pot dinner ideas, crock pot chicken recipes, slow cooker soup, white chicken chili.