Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins. Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
Don't forget to subscribe for Daily Yummy Recipes! This delicious fudgy chocolate banana bread recipe can be vegan, gluten free, and oil free. and it tastes like eating cake for breakfast! To cut back on calories without sacrificing taste or texture, I've packed a full two cups of mashed banana into this decadently rich and dark chocolate banana bread. You can cook Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of four.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hershey special dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar not brown.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 large of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
My dad's favorite bread is banana bread and if I know I'll be seeing my parents when I'm baking up something with ripe bananas, I'll almost always If you want to have a high dome of muffins, then I highly suggest it! These double dark chocolate banana muffins look like they came out of a bakery! These chocolate banana muffins are a spin on my popular chocolate pumpkin bread, which is always a favorite. One day when planning to make If you are a dark chocolate lover like we are, it's worth finding a dark cocoa powder.
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray..
- In large bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In medium-sized bowl combine mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- Lightly fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Bake about 10-15 minutes until bread muffins have risen and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
Dark cocoa powder really kicks up the intensity of the chocolate. BY Tone It Up IN recipes. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until fully incorporated. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing.