Easy banana bread cup cakes. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. I've been searching for the perfect EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle, began eating solids.
How do I bake a Mug Cake? For a few years, I have seen recipes floating about for 'mug cakes' – where you mix the ingredients in a cup and plop it in the microwave. The idea is pretty neat, I just don't do a whole lot of microwaved anything. You can have Easy banana bread cup cakes using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread cup cakes
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 3 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey (optional).
Banana muffins are easy and healthy too.even kids can make banana muffins easily .e can call it banana bread muffins too . The BEST Classic Easy Banana Bread Recipe. Most mornings, I don't have much time to make and Nothing beats a morning that begins with a cup of coffee and a warm slice of buttered banana By now, you should all know how much I absolutely love to bake; Grandbaby Cakes is a testament to that. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Easy banana bread cup cakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. You buy a bunch of bananas with such good intentions. And then you oversleep every day with no. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make.