Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! How To Make Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. Mix together seasonings and sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Gently stir chicken and sauce with a plastic or wooden slotted spoon. Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow cooker then pour over chopped tomatoes. You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need of Any other Vegetables you want to include.
- You need 1 package of Fajita Mix or Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Season with cumin, chilli flakes, salt, and pepper. Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow-cooker then pour over diced tomatoes. Season with cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Slow cooker fajita chicken is perfect served as classic fajitas.
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Place all the ingredients into the Crockpot and set on low for 4-6 hours. When you are about ready to eat; use a fork and shred up the chicken in the crockpot..
- Add sour cream, cheese and green onions..
Serve them in corn or flour tortillas with your favorite toppings. Choose between guacamole , salsa, cheese, cilantro, lime juice, sour cream, sliced jalapenos or avocado. This slow cooker chicken fajitas recipe produces spicy, tender chicken. NOTE: If you find that there is too much liquid, you can remove till there is a desired amount before serving. Assemble Fajitas to your liking – we recommend topping with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole!