Banana bread. Browse Baking Mixes, Snacks, And More. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
Stir in eggs until well blended. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose, only when those last three bananas are almost black. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 cup of flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50).
- You need 2 tbsp of sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts(I used only walnut).
- It’s 1 tsp of oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 packet of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweetener(I used eritrit).
This scrumptious banana-walnut loaf, spiked with dark chocolate chips, is so good you'll want to make it well before the bananas get to that condition. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy.
Banana bread step by step
- Smash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl..
- Then add all the other ingredients to the banana and mix them well..
- Take this mix into a tray which is covered with baking paper and a bit of butter or oil. Bake it for about 30 minutes at 200°C..
Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown). Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread!