Potato Pakora. Aloo pakora recipe with step by step photos and video – crisp and golden batter coated fried potato fritters. Potato bajji has always been a favorite tea time snack at home. Today let's make Crispy Potato Pakora Recipes These Crispy Potato Wonton are super tasty Perfect for Adult and superb for kids ▽ Link Video.
Usually, it involves a mixture of different vegetables all bound together with spices and. Potato pakora recipe is perfect for an Indian inspired and vegetarian brunch: don't forget to dip the spicy potato pakora fritters in a creamy yogurt sauce! Add potatoes, spinach, and green chilies into dry mix, mix it well and add water as needed to make soft and sticky dough. You can cook Potato Pakora using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Pakora
- It’s 4 of boiled potato.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 bowl of gram flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt And red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of Water.
When you are ready to fry pakoras mix the veggies with dry ingredients. further, fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown. finally, aloo pakora recipe or potato bajji is ready to serve. Our Sweet Potato Pakoras are the perfect slimming friendly Fakeaway accompaniment whether you're counting calories or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers. These are the best Pakoras (aka potato fritters) you will ever eat. The Manhattan Cocktail Classic is not just about drinks, it's also about the things that you eat when you drink.
Potato Pakora instructions
- Firstly take a bowl add gram flour salt and red chilli powder and mix well now add water make a thick batter.
- Now take a dish mashed potatoes in it add onion salt and red chilli powder mix it now make a small ball with it.
- Now take a wok add oil and heat it now dip potatoes ball in gram flour batter And fry it.
- Fry it till becomes brown Pakora is ready transfer it in a dish and serve it with tomato sauce.
While these pakoras are a little fancier than chips and dip. See how to make potato pakora (potato fritters, aloo ka pakoda) with a simple recipe by KFoods.com. Pakoras (pakodas) are a savory fried Indian / Pakistani fritter Raw potatoes and sweet potatoes would not work very well here, unless they are already pre-cooked. Dip the potato slices in the batter and fry them till they are golden brown. Remove them from the oil with a slotted spoon and set them on a paper towel.