Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from Delish.com makes weeknight dinners a breeze. Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow-cooker then pour over diced tomatoes. Season with cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
Chicken fajitas that you can toss in the slow cooker! I make these extra cheesy and creamy and serve them over cauliflower rice. Is there anything more convenient than tossing a bunch of ingredients in a pot and walking away. You can have Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Chicken Tenderloins.
- Prepare 2 packets of Fajita Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of Bell Peppers.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Any other veggies.
- You need of Tortillas or Rice.
These slow cooker chicken fajitas are beyond easy and so flavorful. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas are an easy, weeknight slow cooker dinner. Chicken breasts are cooked with peppers, onions & spices to How to Make Crockpot Chicken Fajitas: Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas are a dump and go recipe. Once everything is in the pot, they just hang out until they're done.
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Rinse chicken & cut off any excess fat. Place into Crock Pot. Cover with 2 packets of Fajita seasoning & add about 1/2 cup of water. Mix until all the seasoning is even over chicken..
- Cook on High 5-7 hours or Low 6-8 hours depending on thickness of chicken. Chicken is done when juices run clear & it's white inside when cut open. If you notice the chicken is starting to dry before finished cooking add a little more water to help keep moist..
- The last hour & a half add the Bell Peppers, Onions & any other vegetables you like to serve with Fajitas. At that time shred your chicken into smaller pieces. Serve over rice or in tortillas. Enjoy!.
Perfect for busy weeknights, this Crock-Pot Chicken Fajitas recipe is easy to make and healthy too! So, I decided to make some shredded chicken fajitas to use those breasts up and the recipe came out SO good. My children are not into super spicy food, so I keep the peppers to a minimum. These Crockpot chicken fajitas just couldn't be easier or more delicious! They're easy to make in the slow cooker and totally loaded with flavor.