Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of gradulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of gradulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Here at BA everybody has their favorite banana bread recipe. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg together well.
- In a separate bowl mix egg, vanilla, melted butter, bananas together well.
- Mix both bowls together very well.
- Grease a bread pan.
- Pour batter in pan, spread even.
- Bake 40 to 60 minutes (each oven takes different and the higher elevation requires less time so since I am in the mountain range, it is a bit less time for me than others).
Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Learn how to make banana bread. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.