Cajun crockpot chicken. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! We have made crock pot "rotisserie" chicken for years- many different ways. However, in all that time, it never occurred to me to add in some Cajun spices!
Below is what the dish starts out looking like before cooking. Crock Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is sure to be a hit! Print this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Crock Pot recipe below: Print. You can have Cajun crockpot chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun crockpot chicken
- Prepare 3 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 of each of red, green, orange and yellow bell peppers: dice them up.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of bayou cajun spice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn starch.
Crock Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe. Crock Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe is creamy and delicious with a little bit of heat. A simple crockpot cajun chicken and vegetable dish. Serve it over rice for a delicious meal!
Cajun crockpot chicken step by step
- Put everything except corn starch in crockpot. Make sure chicken is covered..
- Set crockpot for 8 hours..
- Once chicken is cooked through, cut up or shred and put back in crockpot..
- Mix some of the broth separately with corn starch until creamy and add to crockpot..
- Serve over rice or your choice of pasta..
This recipe is a combination of two of my most popular recipes, One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo and CrockPot Chicken Alfredo. This slow cooker version is so delicious and sure to be a hit with your family. Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken Notes: This Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken would be great over rice, noodles or with some yummy mashed potatoes. Cajun chicken spaghetti just got easier, thanks to the slow cooker! I think the slow cooker is something most of us own, but rarely use (or at least not very often).