Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken. Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts. Remove and drain the chicken and set aside in a large bowl. Transfer the leftover sauce into a saucepan and add water mixed with the cornflour.
Place quick homemade teriyaki sauce and chicken into your slow cooker, set it and forget it! This delicious slow cooker honey teriyaki chicken is so easy. Sharing a blog post all about freezer meals. You can cook Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 125 ML of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 150 G of Honey.
- You need 60 ML of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare Dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 60 ML of Water.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Corn Flour.
Squeeze bag to mix, and thoroughly coat chicken in sauce. Slow cooker teriyaki chicken is chicken breasts cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey, then shredded and drizzled with sauce. This slow cooker teriyaki chicken is super easy to make, and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. Keyword honey teriyaki chicken, slow cooker recipes, teriyaki chicken.
Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Oil the bottom and sides of the slow cooker pot..
- Mix all ingredients together besides the chicken, Water and Corn Flour..
- Place chicken breasts in the pot..
- Pour mixture over chicken..
- Slow cook on high. (Unsure of how long, just go until you can pull apart or cooked all the way through).
- When chicken is cooked, take out of remaining sauce but keep the sauce..
- Tear chicken apart, put aside..
- Add sauce to separate pot..
- Stir the Water and Cornflour then add to sauce..
- Boil until Thick.
- Serve over Rice..
- Green Onions and Sesame Seeds for garnishing..
Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and place the chicken breasts in the bottom. In a small bowl whisk the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ginger. Slow cooker honey chicken is one of my favorite crockpot chicken recipes that's quick, flavorful and absolutely delicious. It comes out perfectly tender every time! I love to have lots of quick and easy slow cooker recipes on hand, especially for those busy weeknights!