Crockpot Pulled chicken. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. It's fall-apart tender, juicy and delicious. We put it on rolls with our coconut coleslaw.
Doesn't get much easier than this. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. You can cook Crockpot Pulled chicken using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled chicken
- It’s 8 pieces of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cups of barbecue sauce (your choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of water (more if needed).
- It’s of tortilas or buns (as many as needed).
This Crockpot BBQ Pulled Chicken is quick, easy and so flavorful. Perfect for any party, potluck, or picnic! Succulent chicken covered in an addictive BBQ sauce, then shredded. Denna "one-pot-wonder Pulled Chicken Wraps-rätten" har en subtil kryddig smak och fungerar perfekt med salladens krispiga friskhet.
Crockpot Pulled chicken instructions
- Place raw chicken breast in crock pot add enough water to cover all the chicken then cook on high for 3hrs. After the 3hrs check temp of chicken should be 180°once cooked drain water out and shred chicken. Then place back into crock pot and mix your barbecue sauce in and add 1cup water to help sauce to cover better mix it together then let sit for 3 min mix once then take out and place on your buns or tortillas. And enjoy.
- You can add more sauce if needed. 1cup barbecue sauce to 1cup water if your adding more sauce..
Servera på stora salladsblad eller mixa med grönsaker och njut av. This bbq pulled chicken meat may be made in the oven, slow cooker or instant pot. I have to say the crockpot version is my favorite. Final Crockpot Pulled Chicken Recipe Notes. Be sure to take note of the amount of chipotle peppers you use.