Easy Peasy Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! This banana bread is really easy to make too. You just combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Placed mashed bananas into med size bowl. With a spoon, mix in all ingredients one at a time adding flour last. You're missing out if you don't try this. You can cook Easy Peasy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 c of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 c of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 c of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of self-rising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of anise extract (optional).
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Bananas – This banana bread is absolutely loaded with bananas.
Easy Peasy Banana Bread instructions
- Add each ingredient to the mixer one at a time in the order listed, allowing each ingredient to be thoroughly mixed before adding the next..
- Pour into a buttered dark coated bundt pan and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
Brown Sugar – The only sugar used in this bread is brown sugar. It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on top before baking. Easy Banana Bread recipe is one that I've made about a million times! Learn the trick to how to make banana bread moist and delicious. With very few ingredients and only a few minutes of prep, this simple banana bread is the perfect way to enjoy your ripe bananas!