Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker. Slow cooker teriyaki chicken is chicken breasts cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey, then shredded and drizzled with sauce. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken + Crock-Pot Giveaway. Then lay your chicken breasts out in a single layer in your slow cooker and pour the sauce over them.
Yesterday I returned home from a blogging The result is moist pulled chicken tossed in a sticky sweet homemade teriyaki sauce. Add rice or noodles to the bottom of your bowl, pile the pulled. Teriyaki chicken is something almost everyone loves. You can have Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker
- You need 2 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce (reduced sodium recommended).
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar (apple cider vinegar works also).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of sesame oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s of Optional Garnishes :.
- Prepare of ·Sesame Seeds.
- You need of ·Scallions.
That familiar combination of sweet and savory is a flavor practically anyone will enjoy. It doesn't get much easier or more versatile than slow cooker shredded chicken. It's a set-it-and-forget-it superstar, and requires just two ingredients. Jump to the Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Recipe or read on to see our tips.
Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker instructions
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Trim the fat off the chicken breasts and place in the slow cooker..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and pepper..
- Pour sauce over the chicken and place the lid on. Cook on low for 6-8 hours OR on high for 3-4 hours (times may vary depending on how hot your slow cooker gets)..
- Once chicken is tender and falling apart, take it out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks. Set aside. This is also a good time to cook rice or veggies (whatever you'd like to serve on the side.).
- Move the sauce carefully from the slow cooker into a medium saucepan. In a small bowl or in the measuring cup, whisk together the cornstarch and cold water until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Then whisk that slurry into the sauce. Bring to a boil over med-high heat and simmer until thickened (should be a syrupy consistency). This will only take a few minutes..
- Pour sauce over the shredded chicken and toss to combine. Top individual servings with green onions and sesame seeds, if you'd like..
Slow cookers (or Crock Pots) are perfect for breaking down meats and making them tender and juicy. By gently simmering boneless chicken thighs (or chicken breast) in a flavorful cooking broth, the chicken. This Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is the perfect, easy, healthy, and delicious week night dinner! My new favorite throw and go slow cooker recipe! Slow cooker teriyaki chicken is yet another amazing dish that you can cook up in one of the best kitchen appliances you can get.