Cashew Mushroom Masala. Kaju Mushroom Masala curry is very tasty restaurant style recipe in which soaked Cashew Nuts are cooked with Mushrooms in a thick masala gravy. Mushroom Masala Recipe is a rich and shahi gravy recipe, here mushroom is cooked in rich and aromatic onion paste, tomatoes and masala. This dish also contains a combination of lots of spices.
Mushroom masala is a Indian style spicy mushroom gravy cooked in onion tomato masala. The spiced mushroom gravy version I have for you today uses cashew nuts (blended into. Mushroom Masala is a versatile dish that packs in a burst of flavors from earthy mushrooms, tart tomatoes, and aromatic spices. You can cook Cashew Mushroom Masala using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cashew Mushroom Masala
- You need 2 packs of fresh mushroom / canned.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly chopped parsleys.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cashew seeds.
- It’s 4 of dried long red chillies.
- You need 7-15 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of spice powder (spice masala).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
The intense flavors are balanced with easy homemade cashew cream. Aloo Mushroom Masala – one pot, easy & creamy curry made with potatoes & mushrooms. The cashew paste makes it really nice and creamy also gives it a nice taste. Recipe for Chettinad style mushroom masala made with home ground spice paste.
Cashew Mushroom Masala instructions
- At first, wash thoroughly mint leaves and cilantros and keep aside. Clean the mushrooms thoroughly and keep aside In a blender blend cashew to a smooth paste and set aside Now take a heavy bottomed saucepan on a medium low heat.
- Once hot, add vegetable oil and finely chopped onions. Sauté them very well, until light golden brown. Add in turmeric powder, chilli powder and mix well..
- Now in separate blender, add in boiled long red chillies, garlic cloves and ginger and blend to a smooth paste.Now coming to a pan side add in the mushrooms and roast well with the mixture..
- Pour in the blended masala and combine well.Add required water to cook and simmer down the flame by the lid.Now add in the cashew paste to the mixture and mix well..
- Spice the pan by adding some mixed dried masala powder and also squeeze of some lime.Now add in the roughly chopped mint leaves and parsleys to give nice aroma.Add in the saffron water and simmer..
- Serve it hot..
This is a very rich and creamy mushroom masala. The addition of the coconut and cashew paste makes this dish. Mushroom masala recipe, a tasty restaurant style Indian gravy curry. A gem among mushroom recipes, it goes with chapathi & pulao. Mushroom Masala in Instant Pot is ready.