Banana bread. Browse Baking Mixes, Snacks, And More. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
Stir in eggs until well blended. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose, only when those last three bananas are almost black. You can have Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 4 of bananas.
- Prepare 125 g of butter.
- Prepare 150 g of brown sugar.
- You need 175 g of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of table spoon of cinnamon.
- You need of little bit of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of table spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 g of cashews.
- It’s 70 g of chocolate chips.
This scrumptious banana-walnut loaf, spiked with dark chocolate chips, is so good you'll want to make it well before the bananas get to that condition. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy.
Banana bread step by step
- Melt the butter and wait a bit to cool down a bit..
- Mash the bananas, add brown sugar and eggs..
- In the banana mix add melted butter and cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Add flour and baking powder and mix well..
- Add cutted cashews and chocolate chips..
- Bake at 160℃ for 55 minutes. When cold can put some powdered sugar on top..
Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown). Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread!