Banana Bread with dry fruits. Recipe – Banana dry fruits bread. Watch the video to know the recipe. Spruce up your banana bread with additional add-ins and toppings!
Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears. You could also add raisins, chopped dried fruit or slices of bananas. This Banana Bread Energy Bar recipe with dried dates tastes just like the store-bought version, but better! You can cook Banana Bread with dry fruits using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with dry fruits
- It’s 3-4 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or less.
- Prepare 4 of dry apricot/ chopped.
- Prepare 4 of dry figs/ chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of macadamia/ chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
Then I remembered that Trader Joe's is like a mecca for all dried fruits. If you're familiar with TJ's, you know what I mean. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and spices. We've been making this classic banana bread for years and we knew we couldn't miss the opportunity to share our own easy version with you.
Banana Bread with dry fruits instructions
- Mash bananas, add 2 lemon juice set aside.
- Flour and baking soda,buttermilk and salt in a medium bowl- set aside.
- Set oven to 275 F. Mix sugar egg and melted butter smoothly.
- Mix flour,with egg mixture.
- Add mashed bananas into the bowl.
- Add nuts, cranberries, apricots and figs.
- Spray baking dish with oil, pour batter.
- Cook 1 hour or over until tooth pick comes clean when you inserted into cakes.
- If you want serve with glaze (recipe is available in my pumpkin carrot cake recipe).
Almond Flour Banana Bread is moist and melt in your mouth loaf entire family will love. Paleo, low sugar and gluten free. Sweetener: I have successfully baked this bread with honey, maple syrup and even Lakanto monkfruit sweetener (erythritol). Looking for the ultimate sourdough banana bread? Sourdough Banana Bread Recipe: Step by Step.