Banana bread muffins. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required. This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter.
No refined sugar, naturally gluten Wholesome. Looking for the perfect grab and go breakfast or snack ideas? These banana bread muffins are a delicious, moist, sweet muffin with the perfect amount of banana flavor. You can have Banana bread muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread muffins
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat pastry flower.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flower.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- It’s 4 of blended overripe banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes. Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins taste like banana bread in muffin form! They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time.
Banana bread muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar into mixing bowl..
- Add milk and bananas to blender and blend till smooth..
- Add eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl and mix till smooth..
- Combine ingredients and pour into desired pan. I used a cupcake pan..
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
- I managed to fill two medium/small cupcake trays with the batter from this. It's also nice to add poppy seeds into the batter and on top of the cupcakes..
Banana chocolate chip muffins are easy and a great way to use ripe bananas! We've had so many questions about turning our chocolate chip banana bread into muffins so here you go – your guide to. These banana bread crumb muffins taste like something fresh from a bakery! The banana bread muffin is just that; moist, fluffy, tender banana bread in muffin form. Growing up, Banana Bread Muffins were always a weekly staple.