Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! This is very similar to the banana bread my mother made – simple, moist, and tasty with the banana the star. The only thing I would change might be using baking powder instead is baking soda to try to.
Thousands of people make it every day. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need. You can have Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of Very ripe bananas, peeled.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg,beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. It is easy and pretty much fail proof. Watch my video on this quick banana bread recipe: Let's get started making this Simple Banana Bread! What do you need to make this Easy Banana Bread Recipe?
Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren't crumbly.).
Now if you are making banana bread, make sure you have. This easy Banana Bread recipe is a no-fail favorite that comes out perfect every time! With a handful of ingredients that you likely have on hand and only a Quick This is so quick to prepare, you'll probably have it ready to go before your oven even finishes preheating! This Banana Bread Mug Cake is one of my favorites to make. How do I bake a Mug Cake?