Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta. How to cook Chicken Parmesan Pasta in the crock pot? This recipe is so easy that anyone can make it! The chicken, tomatoes and seasoning all go Does Crockpot Chicken Parmesan Pasta freeze well?
Less dishes, but a meal with maximum flavor! My Crockpot Chicken Parmesan takes most of the work out of cooking this classic dish. No pounding, no frying, no baking – just dunk the chicken breasts in egg and bread crumbs, put them in the crock, add the cheese and the sauce, and let the Crockpot do the rest. You can cook Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta
- You need 3 of chicken breasts flattened.
- Prepare 48 oz of pasta sauce (homemade or store brand).
- You need 1/2-1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2-1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare As needed of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s As needed of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Italian style bread crumbs.
- You need As needed of season:oregano/Italian seasons,parsley, basil, s&p.
- It’s As needed of minced garlic.
- You need 1 box of pasta noodles penne or whatever.
From Cream of Mushroom chicken crockpot to chicken parmesan crock pot dinner, these chicken crockpot recipes are easy, delicious and kid-friendly. For a simple but comforting meal, try this quick recipe, adapted from Easy Crock Pot Recipes This easy crock pot recipe features basil pesto, chicken, roast vegetables, and chicken. Serve it with pasta for a healthy and tasty dinner that takes just minutes to prepare. They don't cost you a thing and help us bring easy recipes.
Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta instructions
- Wrap trimmed and cleaned chicken breast in Saran Wrap, and beat to just semi flatten so not so thick. Don't flatten completely, just thin down the thickness a little bit..
- Season and Add breasts to crockpot. I seasoned with a meat tenderizer, that had salt/pepper/garlic and onion powder..
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken breasts..
- Add oregano/Italian seasonings that have an assortment of Italian seasonings mixed. Set crockpot to high for 4 hours..
- After about an hour or so I added the onions, bell pepper, garlic..
- When it is about 25 min or so from being done. Start pasta water, and boil pasta noodles until al denta. Drain..
- Now your chicken should be done, shred with fork, and stir around. Add the noodles,coat and mix all in sauce, add in just a little bit cheese, stir and mix around. Then smooth/ flatten everything..
- Now. On top-Sprinkle and add however much mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, bread crumbs, a little more oregano seasoning on top of cheese. Put top back on and let cheese melt. Once done, turn to warm setting..
- Tip: you can also coat chicken in beginning with a breadcrumb/grated cheese mixture before adding to crockpot, but remember it may turn out soggy. Also, you can leave whole and not shred. Your choice..
This easy chicken parmesan recipe with juicy chicken breasts in a crispy crumb coating topped with a rich tomato sauce and cheese and baked until bubbly! What to Serve with Chicken Parmesan. Whether you serve your chicken parm recipe over pasta or not, it really is a whole meal unto itself. This Crockpot Chicken Parmesan recipe is seriously TO DIE FOR! But this is just easier because it is a dump recipe that you has fewer steps and a 'set it and forget it' approach.