Best Banana Bread. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. The best banana bread I've ever made! I always use sour cream as the yogurty component, add bittersweet chocolate chips, and sprinkle the top with cinnamon before baking (dragging a knife.
We put some of the internet's best banana bread recipes — from Chrissy Teigen, America's Test Kitchen, Flour Bakery, and Smitten Kitchen — to the test. For added texture and soft crunch, add ¾ chopped nuts (walnuts are a. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there? You can have Best Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 of c.mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/4 of c.flour.
- You need 1 package of instant banana pudding mix.
- You need 1/2 c. of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of c.sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs beat.
- It’s of optional crushed nuts (about 1/2cup).
This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is How many bananas do I need for banana bread? This is it, the BEST Banana Bread Recipe. I'm so excited to share this one with you! My recipe is made with brown sugar, is loaded with bananas, has a subtle vanilla flavor, and includes tips for including.
Best Banana Bread instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix all wet ingredients together with the dry, blend well..
- If you choose to add nuts do so at this time..
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Pour mix into greased bread pan /muffin pan..
- Cook muffins about 24 minutes, or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Cook in bread pan about 45 minutes, or until tooth pick comesout clean..
The bottom line: This banana bread is the best. This banana bread isn't healthy, and you should just embrace that. Don't get cocky and think you can cut the sugar in half—I've tried it and it ruins the. In fact, banana bread is much, much better with lightly toasted sugar. Banana bread recipes typically call for buttermilk, or else milk and lemon juice, to help acidulate the batter.