Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken. Sear the chicken in batches in a few tablespoons of oil, seasoning with salt and pepper as you go. Transfer to the slow cooker and spoon over the Thai green curry paste and. A flavorful, creamy, green Thai curry sauce lifts chicken to new heights in this easy meal prepared in a slow cooker.
In a slow cooker, you'll combine coconut milk, chicken broth Overall, the flavor was very good – vegetable were cooked well and we also added green beans and. This Thai-style coconut red curry is packed with veggies like green beans and bell peppers. This chicken Thai curry is packed full of warming flavours and so easy to make in a slow cooker. You can have Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- You need 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- Prepare 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- You need 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Transfer browned chicken to the bowl of a slow cooker, together with all remaining ingredients. Most Thai curries, including this slow cooker chicken curry, have a balance of savory and spicy flavours. The spices are similar in all three Thai curries; the main difference is the type and amount of. Instant Pot Slow Cooker Keto Thai Green Curry.
Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken instructions
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
Why This Thai Green Curry Recipe Is So Great. This Green Curry is absolutely bursting with Thai flavor! It's spicy without being overbearing, the tender chicken and eggplant add a delightful bite to the dish, and the distinct flavor from the green chiles is. Warm curry flavors and creamy coconut milk add flavor and moisture to lean chicken breasts. This slow cooker coconut curry chicken is made with chicken breast, full-fat coconut milk, green curry paste, and a squeeze of lime.