Banana Bread with Cheesecake Filling. Cheesecake-filled Banana Bread. featured in Cream Cheese Recipes. Pour the remaining banana batter on top of the cream cheese filling. That is exactly what happened with this Cheesecake-Stuffed Banana Bread.
Banana Bread is one of my favorite baking recipes for breakfast, afternoon tea or as a late night snack. Banana bread and cream cheese frosting are a winning combination. The cream cheese filling is swirled into the batter just before baking for easy assembly. You can cook Banana Bread with Cheesecake Filling using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Cheesecake Filling
- Prepare of Banana Bread Batter :.
- You need 2 of large overripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Cheesecake Layer :.
- It’s 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
Kick up a classic quickbread with a fast and fresh recipe for Cream Cheese Banana Bread swirled I first attempted to simply layer banana bread batter with a single stripe of cream cheese (read: cheesecake) filling smack-dab in the center. Cheesecake Stuffed Banana Bread…just when you thought banana bread couldn't get any better, I went ahead and took the standard quickbread downtown. The classic banana bread recipe just got a considerable upgrade in the form of a cheesecake. Banana Bread Cheesecake is melt-in-your-mouth, delicious combo of smooth and creamy vanilla cheesecake and the moistest chocolate chip banana bread.
Banana Bread with Cheesecake Filling step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5" loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, then line the bottom with parchment paper, letting it overhang on the sides to make it easier to get the finished bread out of the pan..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Then use a rubber spatula to fold the flour in until just combined. Set it aside..
- In a separate small bowl, use a hand held mixer to beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Then beat the egg and vanilla in. Lastly, beat in the flour until everything is well combined..
- Spread half the banana bread batter into the prepared load pan. Then spread the cheesecake batter evenly over the batter. Lastly, spread the remaining bread batter over the top of the cheesecake batter..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Around the 25-30 minute mark, place a piece of foil loosely over the load so it doesn't burn across the top..
- Allow it to cool in the pan for an hour or so, then transfer the finished loaf onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving..
- Store bread in an airtight container or wrapped tightly in cling wrap in the fridge..
You get two delicious treats in one! This Pumpkin Cheesecake Banana Bread is perfect for dessert but also doubles as an amazing breakfast – it's pretty amazing no matter what time you eat it! I took a cue from Averie and added a cream cheese layer in the middle that totally rocked my world AND makes this bread extra special. Indulge in this glorious mash-up of two favourite sweet treats – a banana bread base topped with creamy vanilla cheesecake, sliced bananas and salted caramel. This has a delicious cinnamon swirl and cheesecake filling with walnuts hidden inside.