Vegan Banana Bread. The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins. Over the years, I've tested oodles of vegan banana bread recipes and never settled on one that I thought was "it".
For this vegan banana bread, I used this banana bread recipe, which is one of the most popular recipes on Simply Recipes! From there, I looked at what I needed to switch out: butter and eggs. This easy vegan banana bread is the best ever! You can have Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 5 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Nuts.
It's moist on the inside, crispy on the outside, and simply fabulous served warm from the oven and spread with vegan butter. Banana bread recipe – eggless and vegan recipe with step by step photos and video – so far this is the best banana bread that I have made. After I posted this recipe, it was tried and tested successfully by. This vegan banana bread is moist, lightly spiced, and perfectly sweet.
Vegan Banana Bread step by step
- Mix the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder the pinch of salt and the cocoa powder in a bowl..
- Smash the ripe bananas in other bowl and add the sugar and the coconut oil..
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mix little by little..
- Mix everything and add the nuts. Put all of that in a mold for baking..
- Preheat the oven 180C / 350F.
- Put the mold in the oven and wait 45-60 min..
- Let it get cold and enjoy!.
The best vegan banana bread I've ever had." If you've been hoping to find a vegan banana bread that tastes as good as a conventionally baked one, look no farther. This vegan banana bread is a new version of my vegan gluten-free banana bread, but this one is made with whole wheat flour, which is easier to get and also more affordable. This Vegan Banana Bread. is easy to make with readily available ingredients. is moist and bursting with banana flavor. makes the perfect snack or breakfast! This vegan banana bread is also one of the recipes which I make quite often, whenever I have overripe bananas at home. Sometimes I use oil instead of the softened non-dairy butter mentioned in the recipe.