Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl.
Hand mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, walnuts, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract in mixing bowl until chocolate chips and walnuts are evenly spread out throughout mixture. In another bowl, mash bananas and add to the main mixing bowl. The chocolate chips and walnuts are optional, but why not go nuts? You can have Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. of butter (melted and cooled).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
This is gluten free, but definitely indulgent. Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions. Beat in sugar, egg, and butter. In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Mash bananas in large bowl..
- Beat in sugar, egg, and butter..
- In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda..
- Add to dry mixture and stir until smooth..
- Add chocolate chips and stir..
- Pour into lightly greased mini loaf trays or large baking dish..
- Sprinkle desired amount walnuts on top of batter..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes for mini loaf pans, 55-60 minutes for large baking dish..
Add to dry mixture and stir until smooth. A loaf of Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread makes a fabulous hostess gift or teacher gift too. I'd never turn down a loaf of freshly baked homemade banana bread, especially when walnuts and chocolate chips are involved. Banana bread is welcome on my plate at any time of day or night. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda and add to creamed mixture alternately with banana mixture.