Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana This plant-based banana bread recipe is kid friendly and a fan-favorite for good reason – it's delicious! I'm happy to share with you this wonderfully. Hey peeps! sharing with you today my absolute favourite recipe for Bananabread this is a basic recipe using using natural sweetness coming from dates.
Rich double chocolate vegan chocolate banana bread bursting with chocolate and banana flavor! Moist, decadent and so easy to make! The recipe is adapted from our vegan banana bread recipe and we just needed a few changes to that recipe to create pure chocolate bliss. You can cook Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]
- Prepare 1 of flaxegg.
- It’s 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of salted natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of agave or maple syrup, depending on ripeness of bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of flour blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
It's a hybrid adaptation of my Healthy Vegan Banana Bread and Best Vegan Banana Bread recipes and gets a hefty dose of chocolate added. Easy marbled vegan chocolate banana bread made with everyday pantry ingredients. Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread – you will never know this chocolate banana bread is Gluten-Free and Vegan. I used Dutch process cocoa in this recipe too because it is my favorite.
Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray..
- Prepare flax egg in a large mixing bowl and let rest for 5 minutes to activate. Add banana and mash thoroughly..
- Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add cocoa powder, almond meal, gluten free flour blend, oats and stir. Last, stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1h–1h 15min. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly on top. My sweet spot was about 1 hour 5 minutes..
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form (preferably overnight). ➆ Store completely cooled leftovers in a covered container for up to several days, though best when fresh. Slice and freeze for longer term storage..
It gives the bread such a rich and divine chocolate flavor. This delicious fudgy chocolate banana bread recipe can be vegan, gluten free, and oil free. and it tastes like eating cake for breakfast! Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices. A healthy and super yummy banana bread recipe that will be the only banana bread recipe you ever need.