Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for A simple recipe for how to make BBQ pulled chicken (also known as Crock Pot BBQ Chicken!) at home in your slow cooker! This is a quick and easy recipe. All Reviews for Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken.
And then give those chicken breasts a good toss so that they are coated in the. I speak from experience when I tell you that once you make a batch of saucy BBQ shredded chicken in your slow cooker, you'll never make it another way again. This easy slow Cooker BBQ chicken is the perfect meal for busy weeknight dinners or easy entertaining. You can have Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 6-8 of Bone-in Chicken Thighs, we took the skin off.
- Prepare Pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Cups of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Cooking Spray or Slow Cooker Liner.
I debated about posting this Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken recipe because of the whole crockpot thing, but I decided you needed this recipe because it is SO easy and perfect for the BIG. Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken slow cooks to perfection in the best sweet and tangy homemade BBQ sauce. The chicken is so tender and just melts in your mouth with the most amazing flavor! This Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken is a quick and easy meal that is family-friendly!
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken step by step
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Or use a slow cooker liner..
- Add the pepper to the chicken, on both sides. Pat it into the chicken..
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker. It is best to make one layer of the chicken. It will cook fully and every piece of the chicken will be evenly coated with the BBQ Sauce..
- Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken. Try to spread it out evenly..
- Cook on High for 4 Hours or Low for 8 Hours. I recommend the 8 hours, but that is my preference..
Slow cooking this crockpot pulled chicken in barbecue sauce makes it You can cook your BBQ chicken on either the low or high setting of your crock pot. Choose which to use based on your schedule for the day, and. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need an easy, stress free, make ahead dinner that tastes like you have slaved away for hours! This slow cooker bbq chicken recipe can be enjoyed as a whole chicken breast or even shredded chicken breast.