Slow Cooker Southern Smothered Chicken Gizzards.
You can cook Slow Cooker Southern Smothered Chicken Gizzards using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Southern Smothered Chicken Gizzards
- It’s 1 1/2 of Chicken gizzards.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion (dice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of celery (dice).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lawry's seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced dry parsley.
- You need 2 of tabs flour.
- You need 2 of tabs olive oil.
- You need 1 of teas fresh rosemary.
Slow Cooker Southern Smothered Chicken Gizzards step by step
- Slow Cooker set 4 to 6. Hours add gizzards..
- Add chicken gizzards to the slow cooker add water. Set cooker on high.Saute onions,celery,garlic until vegetables are translucent for 5 mins, add to the gizzards in the slow cooker.add black pepper, onion powder,garlic powder,lawry's seasoning.set cooker for 6 hours.mean while make your roux for your gizzards,sauce pan add olive oil and flour on low until brown add flour 1 hour before done add the roux.simmer until it starts to thicken,add parsley for garnish.