Banana Bread Oatmeal. We really didn't find this bread too impressive, which suprised me. I followed the instructions to a T, only substituting currants for the raisins. Banana Bread Oatmeal. back to all recipes.
Click here for Alton Brown's Oatmeal Banana Bread recipe. Most of them are insipid and mushy. Once the bananas look like they're breaking down and the oatmeal is starting to stick to the Once the milk's been soaked up and my entire apartment smells like banana bread—and there's a. You can have Banana Bread Oatmeal using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Oatmeal
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 of medium overripe banana, mashed.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- It’s of For serving :.
- Prepare of Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:.
- Prepare of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- You need of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s of additional sliced banana.
- It’s of nut butter or nutella.
- Prepare of raisins.
- You need of ground flax seeds.
- You need of hemp seeds.
Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. This basic banana oatmeal proves it is not only possible, but also completely delicious, to have a healthy breakfast without all the bells and. Give this healthy banana bread baked oatmeal recipe a try for breakfast when you're looking for something easy, quick, and protein packed! Healthy Oatmeal Banana Bread Today you're going to learn how to make healthy banana bread.
Banana Bread Oatmeal step by step
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil..
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately..
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener..
This banana bread with oats is super moist, perfectly sweet. Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal is a delicious breakfast, combining the delicious flavors of banana bread and comforting oatmeal. Individual Healthy Baked Banana Bread Oatmeal. Oatmeal adds a wholesome flavor and an interesting texture to this banana bread, and there are no wet chunks of banana in the bread because the wet ingredients are mixed in the blender. Soft, moist and chewy…just like a bite of banana bread!