Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken. How Do You Make Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken? Add garlic, peanut butter, broth, chicken, zucchini, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper to slow cooker. Combining sweet, savory and spicy flavors, it's no wonder Thai Peanut Chicken is a take-out favorite.
Thai cooking is all about combining bright, bold ingredients to create big flavor. Here's how that works in this recipe. I prefer to use liners for easy cleanup. You can cook Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken
- It’s 2 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sweet salsa/other salsa.
- You need 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sriracha.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Drizzle olive oil over bottom of the liner or slow cooker. To a large, gallon-sized ziptop plastic bag, add the chicken, cornstarch, salt, pepper, seal bag, and toss to coat chicken evenly. Crock pot peanut butter chicken is a delicious and easy recipe to jazz up plain chicken. Try this Thai peanut chicken recipe instead of ordering takeout for a tasty weeknight meal with little effort.
Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken instructions
- Combine all but the chicken a the blender and blend till desired consistency..
- Pour ingredients over chicken breasts in crocpot and cook on high for about 6 hours..
- Cut up chicken and serve all over rice. Enjoy!.
I don't know about your family but my family absolutely loves ordering take out. Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is an easy weeknight meal made with coconut milk, lime juice, peanut butter, ginger and garlic. Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is one of our favorite meals because the kids love it so much. I find that any time I can add peanut butter to dinner that… Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe. For more easy Asian-inspired dinners, you might enjoy Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken , Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl , or One-Pan Asian Beef & Rice Skillet.