Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken. All Reviews for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. A recipe for all you buffalo chicken fans. This slow cooker buffalo chicken is juicy, spicy, and simple!
Remove chicken, shred, then return to the slow cooker to coat in sauce. Chicken – Boneless chicken breasts or thighs work the best for shredded chicken though bone-in breasts, thighs or drumsticks will work in this recipe. Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it, using two forks. You can cook Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of tapatio sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (ground).
- Prepare 1/2 of tap garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Add the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker, add the ranch mix and the butter, and stir until the butter is melted and ingredients are. Slow cooked chicken legs simmered in a delicious homemade buffalo sauce. If you love buffalo chicken, then you're doing to devour this recipe! Maybe I should not have told you this story while sharing a recipe for this delicious Slow Cooker Buffalo CHICKEN, but I did. 🙂.
Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken instructions
- Thaw chicken if frozen.
- Pour liquid and seasoning ingrediants into crock pot/slowcooker and mix well.
- Lay chicken in sauce, spoon sauce over top of chicken breast, turn crockpot to high.
- Cook for 4 hours, flip every 30 mins to avoid it getting dried out..
If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! To make this recipe, here are the ingredients you will need to make this zesty chicken! Add the remaining buffalo sauce from the slow cooker to the chicken until you get the flavor you want. Sometimes the simplest twists on classics are even better than the original!