Mushroom masala dry. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In north India, dry mushroom masala fry is known as kadai mushroom masala or kadai mushroom fry. This recipe is similar to that kind of preparation and we use a large frying pan or kadai to make the mushroom masala fry, but it is not an authentic recipe for kadai mushroom fry.
The gravy has a twist in the usual tikka masala gravy that we make. Instead of tomatoes we have made the gravy with just yogurt and besan to give a more rich texture to the dish. How to make Kadai Mushroom Dry. You can have Mushroom masala dry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom masala dry
- You need 2 of pkts button mushroom.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped in big cubes.
- It’s 1 pod of garlic cleaned and slitted in two parts.
- Prepare slices of Red yellow and green bell peppers in big.
- You need 2 of green chillie slitted in two.
- You need 1 spoon of Red and green chillie sauce.
- You need 1 spoon of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of White Pepper powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
First dry roast all the spices for the kadai masala on a low flame in a kadai or pan till fragrant. Add turmeric powder, chili powder, pepper powder, coriander powder, and garam masala. Add oil as needed to fry the masala. Mushrooms have a ton of water in them, which seeps out while cooking.
Mushroom masala dry instructions
- Chopped all veggies in big sizes.
- In a pan add olive oil add garlic and sttirr on high flame..
- Add chopped onion then all peppers stirr continuesly.
- Add all sauces one spoon each stirr.
- Add pepper powder then mushrooms mein stirr well add some salt and slitted chillies.
- Stir continuesly on high flame for 5-6 mins. Check the taste and remove from flame.
- Serve hot with fried rice or dosa.
Keep the flame in medium high heat. Mushroom Masala is a versatile dish that packs in a burst of flavors from earthy mushrooms, tart tomatoes, and aromatic spices. The intense flavors are balanced with easy homemade cashew cream. Coriander seeds and dry red chilies are dry roasted. This freshly ground masala makes it more flavorful and delicious. of course you won't get the same result if made using ready made or store bought masala.