Mom's Banana Bread. My mom's recipe was the model for this banana bread. The new version is liked so much we make it all the time–at least every two weeks. I think the miniloaves would be a perfect holiday gift.
I promise you that my mom's banana bread recipe is the absolute BEST you'll ever make or taste — I've tried other banana bread recipes, but – they don't even come close to my Mom's. Classic banana bread is an old-fashioned favorite and makes great use of overripe bananas. Moist and tender sweet bread full of ripe bananas and covered in chopped walnuts. You can have Mom's Banana Bread using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom's Banana Bread
- Prepare of Cream Together:.
- Prepare 4 oz of butter.
- It’s 8 oz of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Fruit Mixture:.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of soda.
- Prepare 3 of bananas, browned.
- You need of Wet:.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 c of sour cream.
- It’s of Dry:.
- It’s 11 oz of flour.
- You need of Optional:.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Today you're in for a treat. This is by far one of the most amazing banana bread recipes you'll ever try. Bananas and pecans come together in an exceptionally moist quick-bread from food editor Ben Mim's mom—it's irresistible at any time of day. In a banana apple bread recipe from NYC's Sweet Melissa Patisserie, caramelized apples enrich cinnamon-and-clove-spiced banana bread.
Mom's Banana Bread instructions
- Set oven to 350 F..
- Measure all ingresients.
- Cream together sugar, vanilla, salt and butter until fluffy. ~3 minutes!.
- Add soda to the bananas separately. Then, add this into the mix.
- Add sour cream, and one egg at a time. Mix until just combined..
- Add flour in small increments until fully incorporated. Should be thick and slightly tacky.
- Optional, mix in the walnuts by hand.
- Grease pan and bake. Bake times vary depending upon pan..
- Bundt pan = 35 to 40 minutes. ****Mini loaf pans = 22 minutes. ****Mini muffin pan = 15 minutes..
- Eat and enjoy! Please share pictures 😀.
It's an incredibly easy, forgiving, unfussy recipe that. Mom know's best, which is how I know this is the BEST Banana Bread recipe! It's my mom's recipe and It's so easy to make banana bread and my mom has a few secrets to getting the perfect taste. Mom's Banana Bread recipe: Try this Mom's Banana Bread recipe, or contribute your own. Loosen sides of loaf from pan and.