Crockpot BBQ Quick and Easy Chicken. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for the past few summers. Put everything but chicken in a bowl and mix. This is one of my favorite quick and delicious recipes my whole family loves.thanks to my mother-n-law!
My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds. Home » Blog » Crockpot » The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Quick and Easy Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Quick and Easy Chicken
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 package of grill mates memphis pit bbq rub.
- Prepare 2 of capfuls hickory liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 of capfuls mesquite liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 20 dashes of mrs dash.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of stir fry sauce.
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
Cover with foil and bake them. If you use thin breasts I. Crock Pot Chicken Thighs with BBQ Sauce is a delicious, easy, low carb dinner without the grill. These bone-in thighs are the perfect slow cooker recipe that will have your This is probably the easiest and tastiest crock pot chicken thighs recipe you will ever make.
Crockpot BBQ Quick and Easy Chicken instructions
- Put everything but chicken in a bowl and mix.
- Pour sauce in crock pot.
- Put chicken in crock pot, covering sauce all sides.
- Start it it either on low or high…high cooks faster.
This Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken is a quick and easy meal that is family-friendly! Slow cooking this crockpot pulled chicken in barbecue sauce makes it so tender and flavorful. You guys are always asking for more slow cooker recipes, and I certainly understand why. I love using my slow cooker. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice.