Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker. This is an easy slow cooker recipe for chicken thighs in a sauce made with soy sauce, ketchup, and honey. All Reviews for Honey-Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs. But my slow cooker never fails me, especially in this glorious one pot meal, packed with the most flavor-packed chicken thighs and three different kinds of In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
Simple and quick Honey Garlic Chicken made in your slow cooker! An easy meal sure to be a hit with the whole family! This Crock Pot honey garlic chicken recipe starts with bone-in chicken breasts cooked until perfectly tender in the slow cooker. You can have Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3 tbsp. of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp. of sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp. of water.
The honey garlic sauce is always a winner! If you prefer to use pressure cooking, then use this Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken instead. It's not safe to cook chicken from frozen in a slow cooker according to the USDA. Due to the uneven thawing in the crockpot, some parts of the chicken may.
Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease a slow cooker and lay the chicken it in. Sprinkle the onion over the top..
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, honey, sriracha, ginger and basil. Pour that mixture over the top of the chicken and onions..
- Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours OR on high heat for 3-4 hours..
- Once it's finished, remove the chicken to a cutting board and shred it. Then mix the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl to form a slurry and stir that in to the remaining sauce in the slow cooker..
- Stir the chicken back into the sauce and place the lid back on. Let it cook on high heat for 15 or so more minutes, until the sauce thickens up a bit..
- After that you're ready to serve. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
This slow cooker chicken honey garlic chicken recipe stars tender shredded chicken breasts tossed in a sweet and tangy Asian-inspired sauce. And if pumpkin recipes are already making the rounds, then it's high time we dust off the ol' slow cooker for what's sure to be a crockpot classic in your. Slow cooked chicken in a sweet and tangy Asian inspired sauce. This chicken is slow cooked in a honey garlic sauce that is infused in soy and hoisin sauce with fresh garlic covering the chicken thighs. Throw it all together and let the slow cooker do all the work!