Potato sabji,garlic bread and kadhi. In this video you will see how to make aloo sabji / potato sabji/bateka nu shak easily in cooker. Easy to make, instantly sabji is ready in minutes. Do give it a try and let me know how it came out for you. Как Приготовить Вкусный Лаваш Дома (Только Соль, Мука и Вода)
Boil the potatoes till done. the potatoes should be just cooked. Heat ½ tablespoon oil or ghee in a pan. Banana Bread (Eggless and Vegan). thepla recipe You can cook Potato sabji,garlic bread and kadhi using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato sabji,garlic bread and kadhi
- You need 300 gms of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 7 spoons of ginger garlic paste.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- You need As required of Butter.
- It’s 1 loaf of Bread.
- It’s 4 cups of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan.
- Prepare As per taste of Sugar.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare Few of Curry leaves.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves.
You can also use unpeeled potatoes to make this Gujarati potato curry. Gujaratis like little sugar in all sabzis and this recipe is no exception. You can adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste or completely avoid it if you. Most of the time I wonder what to cook as I want to prepare something simple and fast, one of these days it happen to me again though I thought of many things but somehow I was not getting in to the mood and then I remembered I had to open soya.
Potato sabji,garlic bread and kadhi instructions
- Potato sabji. Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker and then cut it into pieces and then in another pan add oil, salt, garlic, spices as per taste and mix the boil potatoes in it..
- Garlic bread– Take a loaf of bread and cut it into in big pieces and apply butter, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder and salt then roast it..
- For kadhi –Take 4 cups of buttermilk, besan then mix it and bring it to a boil it for 10 minutes and then add salt, ginger paste and green chilli paste, coriander leaves and curry leaves, 2 spoons of sugar, then in the ghee tadka is given with jeera and mustard seeds, then it is ready to serve..
Mix the potatoes and mash some potatoes as mixing the potatoes, this will thickness to gravy. Serve this with Paratha, Purie, Plain Rice, or you choice of bread. We were amazed by how flavoursome it was, especially without onions or garlic! Keep turning the potatoes so that they do not burn or get stuck to the bottom of the pan. This sabji, or simple vegetable dish, can be enjoyed with rice, a chapatti, or maybe even a tortilla!