You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 120 g of egg (2*60g).
- Prepare 80 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 240 g of mashed ripe banana.
- You need 200 g of bread flour, sifted.
- You need 40 g of Cake flour, sifted.
- It’s 8 g of baking soda.
- It’s 80 g of melted butter.
- It’s 40 g of oil.
- It’s 80 g of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of Rum.
Banana Bread instructions
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven at 170oC..
- Mix dry ingredients: flours, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients: egg, sugar, rum, melted butter, oil, banana, condensed milk, until combined. Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through..
- Cool on rack..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
- Note: You can add 40g of bittersweet chocolate, and 40g of Pecans or Walnuts after mixing flour for another choice..