Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken. Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is an easy recipe. Just throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and in a few hours you have a great way to serve chicken! This Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is super easy and absolutely delicious.
Homemade meatballs that are in a savory and sweet glaze. Whip up these for a crock pot appetizer or weeknight dinner. Place onion in slow cooker, then arrange thighs over onion. You can have Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried, unsweetened cranberries.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of each salt, pepper, thyme.
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce (or use 2 cups of my recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's original).
- You need 1-2 Tbs of hot sauce.
Combine remaining ingredients together and whisk well; spoon over chicken, making sure to get some on every piece. Or for more great dinner ideas check out her site, The. What Your Frugal Friends Are Saying About This Recipe… Naomi writes: "Yummy chicken dish and so easy. This easy Orange Cranberry Chicken Recipe in the Crock Pot serves up a no hassle and quick prep holiday sensational meal any time you want!
Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken step by step
- Put chicken, onion, cranberries and garlic in Crock pot.
- In bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours (4-5 on high).
- Serve with a fresh green salad and quinoa with toasted almonds and cranberries.
View top rated Chicken crock pot cranberry sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is an easy recipe. Just throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and in a few hours you have a great way to serve chicken! Place chicken in Crock Pot. (Cook longer if you use it still frozen.) Mix together dressing, sauce and soup mix. Add some steamed broccoli and crusty bread for a full.