Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.
Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours. These Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are always a good idea. Let the slow cooker do all the work with this easy keto slow cooker shredded chicken taco recipe! You can cook Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 Jar of Salsa Verde.
- It’s 1 of packer Sazón Goya seasoning.
Couldn't be easier or more delicious. This shredded Mexican chicken is so juicy and flavorful. Just like you get at an authentic Mexican restaurant. All the flavor is thanks to Hunt's Diced.
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos instructions
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour Salsa Verde on top of chicken.
- Add season packet to empty jar and fill with water, shake to mix, pour over chicken.
- Turn slow cooker on to high and cook 4 hours or low and cook 6 hours..
- In large bowl place chicken and shred as desired.
- Use leftover juice as substitute for water for amazing rice (1 cup rice to 2 cups juice).
This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot! Serve shredded chicken in corn or flour. The chicken cooks until its fork tender, then shredded and added back to the seasoned juices to re-absorb the flavor in every crevice. The chicken is perfect as is for tacos/burritos or if you are serving plain over rice, I love to stir in some enchilada sauce.