Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker. Easy Chicken Fajitas made in the slow cooker! Still all the delicious flavors of traditional fajitas without all the extra hassle! Just dump everything into the crockpot and let it simmer to tender well seasoned perfection.
Assemble Fajitas to your liking – we recommend topping with cheese. Pour half of the canned tomatoes into the bottom of a slow cooker and spread into an even layer. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. You can cook Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa of choice.
- It’s 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each smoked paprika, salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lime.
Slow-cookers make our lives easier and these fajitas come out juicy and full of flavor! Let us know how it went in the comments below! Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow-cooker then pour over diced tomatoes. Season with cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker instructions
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas is the easiest way to make restaurant delicious chicken fajitas at home! This Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Recipe is as easy as adding all your ingredients to your slow cooker while you take a nap and let the citrus tenderize your chicken and the spices permeate every crevice. These Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas couldn't be any easier to make or more delicious to eat! The best part about this chicken fajita recipe is that it makes several servings, which means you can feed your whole family or you can freeze your leftovers and have ready-to-go diet meals all week. Does it get much Be sure to top these fajitas with my homemade guacamole and salsa!