TL's chicken slow cooker casserole. This recipe for slow cooker chicken enchilada casserole is a one-pot meal (yay!). To make this recipe, I cook the chicken with a big can of red enchilada sauce, all day in my slow cooker. Then when I get home, I shred the chicken, stir in corn tortillas strips, add some cheese and olives, stir.
We'd recommend browning the meat and veg for this slow cooker chicken casserole beforehand – as it enhances the flavour. An easy, creamy chicken enchilada casserole. Slow cooking gently melds together the flavors of chicken thigh meat, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chiles. You can have TL's chicken slow cooker casserole using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TL's chicken slow cooker casserole
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It’s 2 cup of uncooked instant rice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 3 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless chicken breasts.
All Reviews for White Chicken Enchilada Slow-Cooker Casserole. Bring the fabulous flavors of Mexico to your dinner table with this slow cooked chicken casserole that's made using Progresso® beans and Old El Paso® chiles and enchilada sauce. Pour a quarter of the enchilada sauce into the base of the slow cooker. Slow Cookers are brilliant for busy families.
TL's chicken slow cooker casserole instructions
- Spray inside crock pot with non stick spray. Add soups, water, rice, chopped celery and onion..
- Mix spices together and rub on chicken breasts..
- Place chicken on top of rice mixture. Cook 6-8 hrs on low or 3-4 hrs on high. Stir occasionally..
You can throw all the ingredients into it in the morning, head out to work and school and come home to a delicious meal. Make ahead meals are easier than ever with these delicious slow cooker casserole recipes. MORE+ LESS Usually, I think to use my slow cooker in the winter, for a braise or stew or maybe some pulled pork. But I'm also finding it rather convenient in the summer as a way to avoid using the oven and heating up the kitchen. This chicken and rice casserole recipe is designed for a slow cooker.