Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. Turn your leftovers into next-overs with these easy Chicken Taco Chili Stuffed Peppers!
White chili is made using beans, chicken, broth, and green chili peppers. The dish appears white when cooked and is more of a soup rather than a thickened stew. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! You can cook Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI
- Prepare 2-3 of Chicken breasts (Frozen).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cans of white beans.
- You need 2-3 cans of water.
- You need of Toppings- Sour cream,Tortilla chips,or corn bread.
How to make white chicken chili. I had everything except the green chilies but had green taco sauce and used that. Creamy white chicken chili made simple in the slow cooker. Thanks to this "secret ingredient" everyone always goes crazy for this white bean chili!
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI instructions
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the toppings) into the crockpot. Mix it up a little..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high 3- 4)..
- Once cooked, remove chicken and shred..
- Stir chicken back in the crockpot..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
- Note- you don’t need a food processor you can shred it with a fork or a blunder. Can also be made in a instant pot..
Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. Delicious creamy white chicken chili made simple in the Crockpot! Plus a surprise easy cooking method for chicken! A couple weeks ago a rush of controversy came through our town and got people all riled up. Usually I'm a red meat kinda girl, at least in my chili, you know ground beef or bison.